Second Life 2.5.0 (220251) Feb 2 2011 15:19:46 (Second Life Beta Viewer)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9400 @ 2.53GHz (2530 MHz)
Memory: 4096 MB
OS Version: Darwin 9.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.8.0: Wed Jul 15 16:55:01 PDT 2009; root:xnu-1228.15.4~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT OpenGL Engine
OpenGL Version: 2.0 NVIDIA-1.5.48
libcurl Version: libcurl/7.21.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8l zlib/1.2.3
J2C Decoder Version: KDU v6.4.1
Audio Driver Version: FMOD version 3.750000
Qt Webkit Version: 4.7.1 (version number hard-coded)
Voice Server Version: Not Connected
Built with GCC version 40001
When 'Preferences > General > Start location > Show on login' and 'Preferences > Privacy > Show my Favorite Landmarks at Login' are both enabled, all landmarks in the Favorites folder should appear in the pick list on the login screen.
As the attached images show, two of the landmarks do not appear in the pick list. I have seen this issue many times and made the assumption that a Favorite which qualified as 'My last location' would not appear on the list - however, at least one other Favorite frequently does not appear in the list on the login screen.
Steps to Repro:
- Install and run 2.5.0 (220251) Second Life Beta Viewer (Beta 3)
- Login to 'My home'
- Enable 'Preferences > General > Start location > Show on login'
- Enable 'Preferences > Privacy > Show my Favorite Landmarks at Login'
- Open the 'My Landmarks' tab in the sidebar
- Open the 'Favorites bar' folder and take a screen shot of the contents
- Exit SL
- Start the 2.5.0 (220251) Second Life Beta Viewer - DO NOT LOGIN
- Click the arrow button on the start location
The list of Favorites shown in the Start location pick list should be the same as the contents of the 'Favorites bar' folder.
The list of Favorites shown in the Start location pick list does not include all of the landmarks included in the 'Favorites bar' folder.