In the Preferences tab labeled, "Privacy", add a checkbox in the first section (above Chat Logs):
[ ] Show my Favorite Landmarks on the at Login (via "Start at" drop-down menu)
Note - this should not be enabled by default
NOT LOGGED IN PREF BEHAVIOR
- If you're not logged in and enable this Preference, present a modal dialog that says, "We'll populate this
Favorite Landmarks list when you next login."
- If you're not logged in and you disble this Pref, immediately delete the LLSD file.
LOGGED IN PREF BEHAVIOR
- If you're logged in and enable the pref, create the LLSD file right away.
- If you're logged in and disable the pref, delete the LLSD file right away.
UPON INVENTORY DOWNLOAD
- At any point that the Favorites bar is populated, write the LLSD file. This means on any change to the favorites bar, such as add, drag, or delete.