Affects Version/s: None
Environment:Windows XP (but this is platform-independent)
In the sidebar People tab, the help context ID being requested is always "profile_profile_tab" regardless of the active UI section/tab. NOTE: Actually, the ID being used appears to change in some hard-to-determine way; I also got profile_notes_tab after clicking the help button for that topic.
- Open People tab in sidebar.
- Click on Nearby tab (or any other tab).
- Click Help button.
- Help topic shown is "People - Profile"
- Viewer-help URL request shown in log file is http://viewer-help.secondlife.com/en/Second%20Life%20Beta%20Viewer/126.96.36.199499/profile_profile_tab
This breaks a large number of help topics. This worked in previous releases, so I presume the code with the correct context IDs is still in there somewhere, but this is what they SHOULD be:
- People / Nearby: people_nearby_tab
- People / My Friends: people_friends_tab
- People / My Groups: people_groups_tab
- Group - General: group_general_tab
- Group - Roles: roles_members_tab, roles_roles_tab, roles_actions_tab
- Group - Notices: group_notices_tab
- Group - Land/Assets: group_money_planning_tab, group_money_details_tab, group_money_sales_tab
- People / Recent: people_recent_tab