Affects Version/s: Viewer 2.2.0 Beta
Environment:CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.80GHz (2800 MHz)
Memory: 4096 MB
OS Version: Darwin 10.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.4.0: Fri Apr 23 18:28:53 PDT 2010; root:xnu-1504.7.4~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT OpenGL Engine
1. Open any sidebar panel where gear button is present:
PEOPLE: NEARBY, FRIENDS, MY GROUPS, RECENT
PLACES: MY LANDMARKS, TELEPORT HISTORY
MY INVENTORY: MY INVENTORY, RECENT
MY APPEARANCE: MY OUTFITS, WEARING, EDIT OUTFIT
2. Click gear button to get popup menu
3. Click gear button again
Popup menu disappears
The following three tests should be done to check correctness of this fix (test should be performed for all sidebar panels where GEAR button is present):
1. Click several times on button. Each second click should hide the menu.
2. Ensure that button opens corresponding proper menu. For example: button in PEOPLE->NEARBY shoud open menu for PEOPLE->NEARBY, not for PEOPLE->MY GROUPS
3. Ensure that all menu items of menu are working.
Last two steps of test plan should be also performed for PLUS buttons in all sidepar panes where they are present.