Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Sprint 19
Branch/Repo Fixed In:https://bitbucket.org/vadim_productengine/storm-1506 changeset 2be6fc28fcaf
Acceptance Criteria:The day cycle should progress
- Using a released viewer < 2.8.x log in and go to a region for which you have Estate Manager rights
- On the Region/Estate Floater, go to the Estate tab
- Set the region to Fixed Sun
- Move the Sun Phase control to some value other than the default leftmost position (not sure this is needed, but it makes it easier to see)
- Log out
- Using a 2.8.x viewer, log in to the same region (you must launch SL using the command line switch --channel "foo" to prevent the updater from updating your viewer)
- Open the Region/Estate floater and select the Environment tab
- Select 'use the following settings' and 'Day Cycle'
- Choose a day cycle (it will be easier to see this if you choose a cycle that has frequent changes throughout the day)
- Apply the change
Sit and watch... you should see your day cycle progress, but in fact you'll see just the time from the earlier fixed sky established in step 4 above by the old viewer.