Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Sprint 12
Environment:Second Life 2.7.0 (221399) Feb 16 2011 23:35:16 (Second Life Development)
Branch/Repo Fixed In:https://bitbucket.org/vadim_productengine/storm-1016 changeset a8f13b31b38b
Approvals:Code Review, Product Owner
Acceptance Criteria:1. a. Undock Sidebar panels b. open Map floater c. Ctrl-Shift-w
Expected result: Sidebar panels dock.
3. a. Close Side Bar panels using method above
b. Press ctrl-I - hotkey for My Inventory panel (or hotkey for any other Side Bar panel)
Expected result: No crash
EDIT: expanding bug description to fix overall hiding behavior of undocked floaters.
1. Undock Side Bar panels
2. Open 'Preferences' window (or any other floater, which may be closed)
3. Press ctrl-shift-w (Close All Windows)
Actual result: Undocked Side bar panels are closed and you are not able to restore them
Expected result: Sidebar panels dock before closing.
Note: This bug also causes viewer crashing:
1. Close Side Bar panels using method above
2. Press ctrl-I - hotkey for My Inventory panel (or hotkey for any other Side Bar panel)
Actual result: Viewer crashes.