3p-glh-linear is a bit of a mess, as is it's successor for the toolchain update. I've gone through and correct some of the issues including:
- glh is NOT licensed under an MIT license, it is a slightly Modified version of the BSD license.
- Since glh_linear is header-only, we don't need platform-specific packages, I've simplified autobuild to only have common platform.
- The license file was missing from the manifest and not actually being packaged into the archive.
- License file has been renamed to match the package name for consistency.
- Selfish of me, but I have removed the 'register' keyword from glh_linear.h, register was deprecated in C++11, Currently all compilers in the each platform's toolchain simply ignores the register keyword. Clang, however, has begun warning or failing builds when it's included.
- autobuild-package.xml is included in the repository. This is problematic, it defeats adding dymanically generated metadata on build (since one can simply skip the build step and package with the same metadata as what was commited in repo.)